College classes?

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at your avatar pic it looks like you have a pretty new baby although the pic could be older. My second was born in January and I give you sooo much credit for even thinking about taking classes. Good luck with your classes! I wish I had the motivation to do some too but this momma is sooo tired.

Phildago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What courses, certificates, ect have helped you in this hobby? I've got free time and my post 9-11 GI bill to use up. Bonus points if they are online!!!

Sadly they are mostly upper level courses. But general chemistry and biology would be the best start

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What courses, certificates, ect have helped you in this hobby? I've got free time and my post 9-11 GI bill to use up. Bonus points if they are online!!!
So the actual question that I hear is "what have I taken that has helped me in the hobby?". I believe Chemistry, Biology, Water/Waste water operator qualifcation correspondence course, and Creative writing have helped me.

OP
OP
2corgisandababy

2corgisandababy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at your avatar pic it looks like you have a pretty new baby although the pic could be older. My second was born in January and I give you sooo much credit for even thinking about taking classes. Good luck with your classes! I wish I had the motivation to do some too but this momma is sooo tired.
My boy was born in September. He is 7 months now. When I posted this he was almost 4 months and i was mostly stuck in a chair feeding him. I was bored cruising the net. Hes getting mobile now, i might have to rethink this. The exhaustion is no joke!

OP
OP
2corgisandababy

2corgisandababy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the actual question that I hear is "what have I taken that has helped me in the hobby?". I believe Chemistry, Biology, Water/Waste water operator qualifcation correspondence course, and Creative writing have helped me.
I havent had those courses in 8 years, I should brush up on them. How did creative writing help?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
closest would be marine biology, zoology or anatomy

OP
OP
2corgisandababy

2corgisandababy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The world has gone crazy so I didnt get too far with this but I did find a site called Cousera. It has free online classes that you can audit just for your own learning. It has anything and everything. I recently took a course in child psychology and another in ecosystems. If you want a certificate there is an option to purchase one at the end as long as you passed the tests.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back