*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
#battlecrew Dec entry and Happy Holidays All!!!
IMG_6440.jpeg
IMG_6434.jpeg
 
Well I would have posted November’s but I lost my mom on the 24th and didn’t think about this until 12/1 . Anyhow some Dec pics
Sorry for your loss. It’s been a tough year, bro. Thoughts and prayers with you.
 
Alert:
For a $50 GC: tell me a funny Christmas (time) story from your life. Chanukah or diwali or festivus or kwanza stories all count too... My personal favorite one wins, and there will be a crowd favorite prize too.

Entry ends January 6th.
 
The year I found out about Santa - I was around 10 I guess. I was getting ready for bed and looking out the window next to my bed and seen a red blinking light- for a moment I was excited again. I thought “Rudolph” and then realized it was just a plane lol.
Still haven’t forgot that to this day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new