Colonies for sale

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In preparation for eventually moving my tank to California, I'm going to be selling all of my corals when I'm home over Christmas.

So... here's the scoop. I'm putting all my corals (there may be a few exceptions) into one of two prices - $25 or $35 depending on the piece.Most of these are NOT frag-sized pieces. I've got a mix of LPS and SPS. No acans, no zoas, no sponges, no shrooms. The only softie is a big toadstool leather.

I haven't seen my tank in 6 months and don't really remember what all I have, so I'm going to do this on a first-come, first-serve basis. (some pieces are spoken for but for my sanity I can't do that on a public basis :wink:)

I fly in late Saturday night and am busy all day Sun and Mon. But in that time I'll post pics here so you all can see what I've got.

Pickups can be after 4pm on both Tuesday the 22nd and Wed the 23rd. Otherwise not again until anytime on Tues the 29th or Wed the 30th. Other times by appointment. Bring your own styros and bags.

I am open to selling the rock, fish, CUC and the tank itself (but not other gear) - but I'm not doing it unless I can sell all of it. So if you're looking for a drilled 125 with overflows, about 175# of nice rock, and some cool fish, let's talk.

Incidentally, if any of you are looking for some bigger tools (DeWalt table saw w/miter sled, Jessem router table, generic floor standing drill press, Jet dust collector, Jet shop air filter, etc) drop me a note....

Last edited:

mark_molly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
definitely interested - can't wait to see the pics. We didn't realize you've been out in Cali all this time...makes a little more sense as to why we haven't seen you on here or at meets. :)

I'll be checking back

kesslerkid01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last time i seen this tank it was awesome,I am also interested mike as to what you have left good luck on your flight home!!

OP
OP
MrSquid

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I moved here in April and started classes at the Los Angeles Film School in May. I've got a few months left and then need to find a job. Once I'm in a place where I'll be staying for a while, then I'll move stuff out here - including my tank.

OP
OP
MrSquid

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have specific questions about if something from my pics is still available, please post them here. Chances are someone else is wondering the same thing. :)

There's no acans. The pearlberry, turaki, bonsai and millies are spoken for. (but staying in the club)

OP
OP
MrSquid

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry - by pics I meant the ones in my build thread on RC if you happened onto them. I'm intentionally not posting them here because they're almost a year old (and the most recent ones I have).

I REALLY wish I'd taken pics before I left and again when I was home in July. I had some crazy growth. But even if I'd taken them in July, they'd STILL be 5 months old. ;)

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no acans. The pearlberry, turaki, bonsai and millies are spoken for. (but staying in the club)

you suck...i would have loved that pearlberry!

i may just have to stop in on the 22 to see what you still have...sad to see you move though!

OP
OP
MrSquid

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be patient guys - I'm hoping to have some pics to you before the weekend. Then you and I can all see exactly what's what. I know bits and pieces of what I have based on old pics. I know what's spoken for. But I'm hesitant to say what's left until I see the pics for myself.

I just added to my original post that I have no acans, sponges or shrooms. The only zoas I have are growing on big rocks. If you want big pieces of rock with zoas, let's talk. :D

OP
OP
MrSquid

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And just a reminder that this is for NEXT WEEK Tues and Wed (and the following week). If anyone show up at the house this week my wife will be really confused. :D

I realized I gave the address and my number to the people who ASKED. If you need the address and my #, shoot me a PM.

Still hoping to have pics to post on Thurs night.
-Mike

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 33 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back