• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colonies for sale

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my colonies and smaller piece corals as I begin to break down my tank. Not in a rush to sell, but this is the 1st step in getting rid of my corals before I start moving my fish. These corals have been with me for well over 3 years. Chalices on 2 inch discs and have outgrown them. Indo Gold Hammer has over 30 heads easy and is the size of a mini soccer ball. These pieces will attract high end collectors or dealers, please don't bother low balling. Local cash pickup only in Winter Garden, Florida 34787.

1. Indo Torch with 5 heads $500.
2. Huge gold indo hammer colony $1000. (over 20 heads)
3. F2M Holy Grail Micromusa $2000 (too many heads to count).
4. BSA Rainbow Bowerbanki $600
5. BSA Ludacrious Chalice $600
6. JF Day Glow Favia colony $200
7. Ultron favia $200
8. Joe Knows Reef Stranger Things Favia $100
9. Mini Wilsoni $150
10. healing rainbow chalice $200
11. Joe Knows Reef blood favia $300 (10+ heads)
12.Rainbow chalice $800 (large colony).
13. Mini Acan Colony $100
14. Mini Acan Colony $75
15. Ding Dang Millie Colony $300
16. Acan Colony $300
17. Acan Colony $150
18. Blasto Colony $250 (over 10 heads easy)
19. Toxic Hammer $250 (several heads)
20. Lobo Colony $250
21.OG Bounce colony $500
22. Joe Knows Reef Ultimate Warrior Chalice colony $1200
23. WWC Jelly Bean Chalice Colony $1500
24. Red Blasto Colony $250

InkedIMG_6784_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6785_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6820_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6821_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6825_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6826_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6827_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6828_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6829_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6830_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6831_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6832_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6835_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6838_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6839_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6840_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6841_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6842_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6843_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6844_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6845_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6848_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6850_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6836_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6837_LI.jpg InkedIMG_6834_LI.jpg

OP
OP
Bmartinez76

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4. BSA Rainbow Bowerbanki $600
5. BSA Ludacrious Chalice $600
10. healing rainbow chalice $200

SOLD.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some of the colonies from Bmartinez76, and I really like what I received, especially the Rainbow Bowerbanki. It is absolutely gorgeous. The overall experience working with Bmartinez76 has been an excellent. I have always preferred to work with people based on good faith, and this experience further reinforce my belief.

He stated above that he did not want to ship such valuable colonies because he has never shipped before and didn't want to take the responsibility for anything happening during shipment or people paying him and disputing the charges. Much easier to have people see the colonies and know exactly what they are paying for, and also not worry about shipping mishaps.

However, I am in AZ and I really wanted some of the colonies. We were talking and I volunteered to take the shipping risks. He told me his colonies were from Ben (BSA corals), and I can contact Ben to verify that they are what he says they are. That was good enough for me. I personally offered to take all of the risks due to shipping. and pay him via "friends and family." Please note that he did not ask me to do this. I just volunteered because I wanted the corals shipped to me. I realize that this is against the rules, and I was taking a big risk, but I wanted these colonies and while there are some a**holes, most reefers are good and honest people.

I am glad I did. He was great to work with. At one point, he even offered to refund me the payments when I had second thoughts, but I am glad I went ahead. We agreed on a delivery and packing procedure. He did all that I asked.

I recommend working with Bmartinez76, and if you see what you like, go for it. Work out a shipping plan with him. Now, he can say he successful shipped some valuable corals cross country.

OP
OP
Bmartinez76

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some of the colonies from Bmartinez76, and I really like what I received, especially the Rainbow Bowerbanki. It is absolutely gorgeous. The overall experience working with Bmartinez76 has been an excellent. I have always preferred to work with people based on good faith, and this experience further reinforce my belief.

He stated above that he did not want to ship such valuable colonies because he has never shipped before and didn't want to take the responsibility for anything happening during shipment or people paying him and disputing the charges. Much easier to have people see the colonies and know exactly what they are paying for, and also not worry about shipping mishaps.

However, I am in AZ and I really wanted some of the colonies. We were talking and I volunteered to take the shipping risks. He told me his colonies were from Ben (BSA corals), and I can contact Ben to verify that they are what he says they are. That was good enough for me. I personally offered to take all of the risks due to shipping. and pay him via "friends and family." Please note that he did not ask me to do this. I just volunteered because I wanted the corals shipped to me. I realize that this is against the rules, and I was taking a big risk, but I wanted these colonies and while there are some a**holes, most reefers are good and honest people.

I am glad I did. He was great to work with. At one point, he even offered to refund me the payments when I had second thoughts, but I am glad I went ahead. We agreed on a delivery and packing procedure. He did all that I asked.

I recommend working with Bmartinez76, and if you see what you like, go for it. Work out a shipping plan with him. Now, he can say he successful shipped some valuable corals cross country.
It was a pleasure doing business. Thanks for the positive feedback.

OP
OP
Bmartinez76

Bmartinez76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rest of the corals are pending. I will update on Tuesday after everything is picked up. Thanks to those who picked up pieces from me.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 96 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back