Color differences between green, red, blue and spotted mandarin dragonettes

cdmckinzie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
403
Reaction score
201
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love mandarin dragonettes and when our 150g tank is ready I will be getting at least one. We are planning on having a copepod/mysis/baby brine fuge to feed them properly, I know what is involved in that. My question is what is the difference in what they look like? I know the spotted (or psychedelic) are a light green with target like spots on them. Can anyone put up pictures that show the green, red and blue ones so I know which ones I definitely want. I would really appreciate it. I search Google but I keep getting the same pics no matter which one I search for. Thanks
 
I know the difference between a spotted and the others. But the pics you just showed me had a female and a male, and they both had the same exact coloring. Are there no co.or differences between red, green and Blue? I really want to know the difference between them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new