Colorado Sunburst Anemone

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mistyw

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
115
Location
Mountain House
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sang Lee lineage CSB available, 4”. Pick up in Mountain House CA 95391.

C3B1F410-03C2-4038-8AC9-20B868AE5D40.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Another pic.
 

Attachments

  • 942B564C-FFC4-4E74-BF87-4073C44A814B.jpeg
    942B564C-FFC4-4E74-BF87-4073C44A814B.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 118

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new