• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorado Sunburst various sizes

Item Price
$400 - $500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

emain879

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
45
Location
ellwood city
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have about a dozen CSB all are natural splits so are rather large. Lineage to Nelson Tamisen. Price
$400 - $500 Shipped via UPS next day based on size.
20230721_165712.jpg
20230721_164645.jpg
20230721_165659.jpg
 
Where in PA are you located?
 
That’s crazy! I’ve never heard of a Colorado splitting that much.. how long have you had these? I’m local to Nelson! That’s my boy! Haha..
 
I wish You had these when I was looking for one. I'm a short trip away and would have loved to grab one. Glws.
 
I wish You had these when I was looking for one. I'm a short trip away and would have loved to grab one. Glws.
ah dang! i have tons of other stuff for sale tho, if youre ever looking for anything else!
 
It certainly didn't happen over night. It's been a few years.
I went from 1 to 13 in 18 months natural splits. Under the right condition they are a weed
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new