Coloring up glitterbomb

Joiningsession

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
239
Reaction score
61
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
anyone have experience coloring up a glitterbomb goni? Higher par, lower par? Nutrients? Etc?

I’ve got mine in lower par right now and debating moving it higher but before I tick it off I’m curious to hear your thoughts lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new