Coming back to the Hobby

Hi Everyone,

I have been away from the hobby for about 20 years. My last tank was a 200 Gall Saltwater fish only. I am not looking to get into reefing and I am most likely going to be buying the tank in the next week.

Right now I am looking at the waterbox 100.3 or the CADE Reef 900 S2. Does any one have experience with CADE?

Thanks

Richard
If you haven't already please send us a message and we can help you with more information! :) ~Shaun K.
 
Thanks. Great to hear you like it. It came down to Cade and Waterbox.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new