Coming back

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoshM2324
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoshM2324

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
8
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I’ve been out of the hobby for some years now. I just wanted to reintroduce myself and say I appreciate everyone here…loads of wisdom and great people! I’m coming back into the hobby with a 38 gallon AIO. Already started and am about 5-6 weeks into the cycle. Excited to be back!
 
well-hello.gif
 
Hey all! I’ve been out of the hobby for some years now. I just wanted to reintroduce myself and say I appreciate everyone here…loads of wisdom and great people! I’m coming back into the hobby with a 38 gallon AIO. Already started and am about 5-6 weeks into the cycle. Excited to be back!
Welcome back! Have you started your build thread yet? I'd love to follow along with it!
 
Welcome back to the hobby!
 
Welcome back, and good luck with your build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new