Coming soon....

JKFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
27
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some new installs are on the horizon! Here's a sneak peek of them, what do you think?

IMG_4344.jpeg
 
I would love to help you but I got too old to lift my end and no, you can't borrow my truck. 😄

I hope you don't have to go up any stairs with those boxes!
 
Following along!
 
Wow!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new