Common fish show off!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Those are fighting words ;) , although blue gill might beat both
I just prefer a fried one of these in-between a baguette:
1734211610330.gif
 
That's alright Kev! What have you been feeding that one? A whole frozen pack of mysis a day?
Wacky worms! I’ve been a bass fisherman all my life. Here’s another, the first outing after getting out of the hospital.
EFA906C3-F1BD-4D1E-B557-A892F0ED53CC.jpeg
 
Wacky worms! I’ve been a bass fisherman all my life. Here’s another, the first outing after getting out of the hospital.
EFA906C3-F1BD-4D1E-B557-A892F0ED53CC.jpeg
Me too, off and on, depending on where I've lived (not a lot of bass in London). Got my start casting across the yard into a plastic mardi gras cup. Was thrilled when the clone said he wanted to go camping and fishing for his 7th bday!
 
Those are fighting words ;) , although blue gill might beat both
Walleye takes the prize. Best walleye fishing in the country an hours drive north. A much younger me and my brother in-law.
77BA314D-5826-4526-BF16-ED7B8BA709F0.jpeg
 
well ive got the winner right here boys
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20241214_171256_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241214_171256_Gallery.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20241214_171259_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241214_171259_Gallery.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20241214_171302_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20241214_171302_Gallery.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 62
Me too, off and on, depending on where I've lived (not a lot of bass in London). Got my start casting across the yard into a plastic mardi gras cup. Was thrilled when the clone said he wanted to go camping and fishing for his 7th bday!
My boys started young and are still nuts about it to this day. They go together a lot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new