Communication (fixed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks
When I got into this business of doing qt for livestock, I was one man show and I didn’t know how vast it will become. I didn’t have the equipment nor the labor nor help to carry this, mainly due to funds and not being so profitable. Lots of bad publicity due to lack of communication happened. So now I am here to tell you I have finally fixed the issue,

I have hired a call center to answer all Dr. Reef calls and email. They will be able to handle any edits in the orders already submitted and or help you with common answers, if they can’t, they will contact me for answers and get back to you. So goes for emails as well.

This should solve the issue of slow or no communication.

Another good news is that we have moved once again to a much larger facility. Previously was 2000 sq. feet now we are in nearly 3500 sq. ft. More equipment and tank are being shipped this coming week or 2 from my fav tank manufacturer Concept Aquariums in Calgary Canada.
With more tanks and equipment, we shall be able to acquire and qt more fish and thus will be able to send out much faster as well.

My goal is to be able to ship Qt fish in ideally 3-7 days of placing order.

Please do give me feedback related to these changes and how things are progressing along.

Thank you and once again I apologize for the inconveniences that may have been caused along the way.

Best Regards
Dr. Reef (Mike)

Note: Coupon code NEWSTART gives you 10% off. (limited)

Bato367

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks
When I got into this business of doing qt for livestock, I was one man show and I didn’t know how vast it will become. I didn’t have the equipment nor the labor nor help to carry this, mainly due to funds and not being so profitable. Lots of bad publicity due to lack of communication happened. So now I am here to tell you I have finally fixed the issue.
I have two open orders from Jan. and Feb. but you can please cancel them. I am getting my fish shipment today. I was needing a tang for algae patrol before it becomes an issue in my tank. And my tank is a little boring with only 3 in 90 gal.

No hard feelings and I can imagine how hard quick business growth is, so I am not criticizing. Good luck with your new changes.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the upgrades and new facility!

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two open orders from Jan. and Feb. but you can please cancel them. I am getting my fish shipment today. I was needing a tang for algae patrol before it becomes an issue in my tank. And my tank is a little boring with only 3 in 90 gal.

No hard feelings and I can imagine how hard quick business growth is, so I am not criticizing. Good luck with your new changes.
Please provide order # so I can cancel them

sante21079

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi mike,

chris from fayetteville. Do you have any blonde naso males and Red Sea sailfin tangs ready?

doctorzoidberg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks
When I got into this business of doing qt for livestock, I was one man show and I didn’t know how vast it will become. I didn’t have the equipment nor the labor nor help to carry this, mainly due to funds and not being so profitable. Lots of bad publicity due to lack of communication happened. So now I am here to tell you I have finally fixed the issue,

I have hired a call center to answer all Dr. Reef calls and email. They will be able to handle any edits in the orders already submitted and or help you with common answers, if they can’t, they will contact me for answers and get back to you. So goes for emails as well.

This should solve the issue of slow or no communication.

Another good news is that we have moved once again to a much larger facility. Previously was 2000 sq. feet now we are in nearly 3500 sq. ft. More equipment and tank are being shipped this coming week or 2 from my fav tank manufacturer Concept Aquariums in Calgary Canada.
With more tanks and equipment, we shall be able to acquire and qt more fish and thus will be able to send out much faster as well.

My goal is to be able to ship Qt fish in ideally 3-7 days of placing order.

Please do give me feedback related to these changes and how things are progressing along.

Thank you and once again I apologize for the inconveniences that may have been caused along the way.

Best Regards
Dr. Reef (Mike)

Note: Coupon code NEWSTART gives you 10% off. (limited)

Appreciate the transparency and the update! I placed my first order with you recently and am very excited to receive the fish/inverts. Really happy to have people like you in the industry and hope to place many more orders in the future.

Would love to see some behind the scene pictures of the new setup!

Martingale

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have had two completed orders (and just placed my third) with dr reef and would highly recommend his service. I did know ahead of ordering that patience could be key, so I normally place my order and just wait for the call that it’s ready to ship. When I did have a DOA I had no issue getting ahold of him through his urgent line.

I actually just used your new response methods to add this promo code to my order and had no problem getting ahold of someone and completing this, and it only took a couple of minutes.

I think this change alongside your background info you’ve started including on how difficult it can be to acquire each fish and how often you have them pre-stocked are great additions.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another idea; maybe add a list of available now options for the less patience? I think just keeping that and an available soon list can greatly lower the amount of questions asked

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another idea; maybe add a list of available now options for the less patience? I think just keeping that and an available soon list can greatly lower the amount of questions asked
Its an excellent idea unfortunatley its the limitation of wordpress (platform) we are using, it cant host two checkouts under same website. We may have to build a second website and link them together for this, but its in the works.
As we are growing we are mking changes to overcome the hurdles we face.

Last edited:

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is very good communication and honesty from a vendor who is doing a great thing for our hobbyist. Well done, Dr. Reef!
Although I have not ordered myself, I do check to see if anything is available on and off. I tend to qt myself as I have that option.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back