Companies that Advertise...

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can share their stories (or horror stories) related to companies that advertise that they "quarantine" their fishes for the client? Have you had any success with your fishes? Do you still quarantine?

I have setup a quarantine tank, but, live in Canada so are unable to get my hands on a lot of medications. A GF of mine faked a vaginal infection to get me Metronidazole lol so I have that on hand just in case, but you know... :p

Rob

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone can share their stories (or horror stories) related to companies that advertise that they "quarantine" their fishes for the client? Have you had any success with your fishes? Do you still quarantine?

I have setup a quarantine tank, but, live in Canada so are unable to get my hands on a lot of medications. A GF of mine faked a vaginal infection to get me Metronidazole lol so I have that on hand just in case, but you know... :p

Rob

She's definitely a keeper lol.

i got lucky and snatched up a bit of Metro from JL Aquatics before the full crackdown, but ive only got a bit left :(

OP
OP
RobertTheNurse

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's definitely a keeper lol.

i got lucky and snatched up a bit of Metro from JL Aquatics before the full crackdown, but ive only got a bit left :(

Ask a girlfriend to fake a vaginal infection that "just won't go away" and say "metronidazole seemed to help". Especially with COVID now, getting an online prescription is pretty fast and easy. Nobody said it was easy up here in Canada lol

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back