Companion for my wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahiggins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
3,397
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Halichoeres chrysus on order and I want to know what else I can put with him for a pop of color in the frag tank I have.
Any suggestions?
So far I have zero fish in that system (from an accidental nutrient spike)
 
What size tank?

A royal gramma is quite colorful.
 
A 40 gallon breeder.
I feel like I'm reallllly picky lol no gobies or blennies because the sit on frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new