Complete beginner with a tank

Mop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Complete beginner here; i had some goldfish as a kid n thats about it... but I got a Red Sea Reefer 750 as a birthday present from the wife so keen to jump straight into the salt water world but i'm stuck even before I got started, I got all the basic plumbing installed for me but as for the 'stuff' I've been reading up and trying to figure out where it goes and I am a bit lost on the pump. There are a lot of chambers below the tank

1676243919128.png

and I have this pump:

1676243982019.png

but can't get any instructions on what it plugs into.
Would love any help/guidance, all the instruction videos are focused on putting the individual parts together none focus on how to plug them all together.

Cheers,
M

Fishman718

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two pics is not enough for any instruction. I think redseafish.com may help

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mop welcome! And that’s an awesome gift. Two quick thoughts for you. First, there are a ton of instructional videos on BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) and SaltwaterAquarium. In fact there is a feature on SaltwaterAquarium about setting up a RedSea tank that you might find helpful. Second, time is your friend. So take the time to organize your thoughts and steps.

Good luck!

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome and best of luck with the new build. As others have stated, there are plenty of instructional videos specifically geared toward your setup. Take your time. Happy Reefing!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back