• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete Setup Red Sea Reefer 300xl

luvinreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Complete Setup Red Sea Reefer 300xl

Hi All,

I
I am reposting this here along with pics and I forgot to list the Apex Controller. If you have Pm'd me I have your info.

I need to sell my setup. It's literally 3 month's old or less. I bought live rock etc from a fully set up reef and I bypassed all the new Tank problems, so you can too. I'm hoping to unload it in one shot but might be willing to part out if livestock sells. Below is what I've got. I did not cut corners and this is a great oppurtunity to purchase a full setup ready to go.

Red Sea Reefer 300xl With Plumbing, sump and Auto Top off "White Cabinet"
About 125 LBs of Live Rock
Echo Tech Marine M2 Retun Pump
Apex Controller 4 probes
100 GPD Ro/Di
Echo Tech Marine Radion XR30 W/Mount
Red Sea Reefer 300 Skimmer
2x Nero 3's
Hanna Salinity Tester
Test Kits
Ice Cap CO2 Scrubber
Reef Octopus Biopellet Reactor-Never even set up with Biopellets
Pentair 25 watt UV-Never set up-

Live Stock-
Orange Mush
Blue/Purple Mushroom
Mated Clown Pair
Zenia-Sorry Came with the LR
Some Plating/Encrustin SPS

All in New this set up cost me $5,5-6k easy.

Starting the price at $4,000.00 and we shall see if I get any interest. Asking too much, make me and offer and if I get a couple similiar I will adjust pricing. Like I said everything is basically brand new and you can be up and running and adding Corals/fish on day one. I'll post pic asap. I'm selling because I suddenly find my self on the road and doing over nights to often and I really can't take proper care of. So as soon as I get back to town and clean it up I will post pics.

Price per unit: $4,000.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back