• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

complete SPS propagation system for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmooney31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmooney31

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my entire SPS coral propigation system. I have 90 or so SPS frags and mini colonies and some full sized colonies. the tank is a 72x24x12 frag tank I got from MWR. I'm selling the lights which are on a aluminum light rack I built with 2 250 watt lumen bright reflectors with 3 month old XM 10k bulbs and 2 6' VHO actinics. they are powered by a dual galaxy ballast and ice cap 660 ballast. also included is a 90 gallon sump with 100 pounds of live rock and a bubble king mini 180 for filtration. the skimmer alone new is 1200.00. I also have a pan world pump for return included. I would consider selling the stand also but kind of wanted to keep it but if someone wants the whole package its yours. alll the frags in the system can be seen in my gallery, but mostof them I got though online purchases and from shadowramy when he broke is tank down. Then I have several frags from wet thumb frags which I spent over 100.00 for these frags each. I've got a lot of time and money into this project and hate to see it go but I've going another direction. for the whole set up I'm aksing 5,500 OBO. I'm sure I left some stuff out like I have 6 koralias in the tank.
img_2127_thumb.jpg
full_tank2_thumb.jpg
full_tank_shot_thumb.jpg
img_2126_thumb.jpg
 
I'm interested in your lighting if you decide to part it out. GLWS
 
purple torch, WOW factor, blue flame, Madonna, cupid, their blue echinata from fiji that goes for 150.00, extreme shortcake, purple pansy, there are more I can't think of right now
 
also I starting to doubt I can sell these as a package deal so if anyone wants frags let me know, and I'll go that route for cut pieces
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new