Computer People - I could use your help.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
2,642
Reaction score
53
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

Well i have some mp4 files that i am looking to convert into a DVD. I found a couple of trial versions online (wondershare and IMtoo DVD) but they all leave stupid water marks on the video...kind of aggravating. I was hoping someone here might have a program they could share with me or if they know of a good one that i could use. Thanks for any ideas or suggestions

-Jason
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new