Concerned GF

Welcome, aliceswonderland1313!

One thing that will help answer the question you had about the coral detaching is posting the water's parameters. It's helpful to know:

Salinity:
Alkalinity:
Calcium:
Magnesium:
Nitrate:
Phosphate:

Other details like tank size, amount of flow, type of lights and settings, when and where the coral was purchased, and photos will help. Lots of photos. I know we will get this figured out.
 
welcome16.gif
 
Welcome to the best Reef Community anywhere!!!! For me it's the opposite. I am the wife with the SW hobby LOL.....my husband hates how much corals cost, and fish, etc etc at first....but now he likes looking at all the coral and fish in there. He even listens to me go on and on about it...he he! Today he even cleaned my algae scrubber, and last week he took apart both my skimmer and pump and cleaned that! I consider myself pretty lucky!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new