Conch shell looks like top layer is peeling off

SaltLife1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to saltwater tanks, have had mine for about a year. I noticed today that my conch's shell looks like the top layer is peeling off. Is this normal?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new