Conch Snail ID?

Amandakayphoto

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
122
Reaction score
131
Location
Twin Cities
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I recently recieved three baby nassarious snails- but one of them is not like the others...

I think it might be a baby conch? Can anyone help with the ID? Reef safe (I know not all are...)?

Thanks!

IMG_20210725_115308_563.jpg
 
A marginella snail has a pearly shell like that, but they are only about 1/2" in size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new