Condylactis Anemone

Trustyworm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2024
Messages
94
Reaction score
21
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured out that the reason why the condylactis anemone are so cheap is because it doesn't really host clownfish and that they might eat other fish in the tank. The person at Petco told me they host clownfish pretty easily. I was wondering what other anemone that's some what hardy that I can get that can host a clownfish and won't really eat them. I don't want the carpet ones because I heard they can be very aggressive.
 
You can get an anemone and the clown may not host it. I use to have 15 anemones and they never even looked at them. But they did try to host the gsp. It’s literally up to the fish. Good luck
 
I figured out that the reason why the condylactis anemone are so cheap is because it doesn't really host clownfish and that they might eat other fish in the tank. The person at Petco told me they host clownfish pretty easily. I was wondering what other anemone that's some what hardy that I can get that can host a clownfish and won't really eat them. I don't want the carpet ones because I heard they can be very aggressive.
I think Petco just sold me a carpet anemone when I paid for a bubble for my clowns🤬☹️😡.
 
so there is nothing I can get that would fit my description? I am thinking about trading it out before it eats my clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new