Cone snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94Roarge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm assuming you don't know what species you've got. I suggest sending a photo to your local museum and asking if they can help with identification (that what I did with my Cone snail shells). Anyway, have a look at the front opening of the shell. If it's wide, your Cone snail is a fish-eater. If it's narrow, the diet is more likely to be either worms or other snails.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new