Configuring New Radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter welsher7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

welsher7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
217
Location
Fort Wayne
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How should it take to configure two new g4 pro radions? I’ve been staring at this screen for close to 30mins.
86A77DC1-398A-4425-AD26-1426FADF9B0C.jpeg
 
Reset it. Sometimes it gets stuck and doesn’t finish. I open and close esl and it works as normal
 
Hold. On. I’m sorry. This is the mobius app not esl. I’m sorry I don’t know anything about thay. Sorry for the mis information
 
Hold. On. I’m sorry. This is the mobius app not esl. I’m sorry I don’t know anything about thay. Sorry for the mis information
I did as you said and it worked. Thanks again
 
Great to hear man. Enjoy the lights they are great Add the diffusers. They make a huge difference
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new