Confused Identity Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter TDDredge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TDDredge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
168
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hur dur I'm a clownfish! The real clownfish does not clownfish properly, so I will clownfish. I like to stay here, I keep on coming back to stay here despite the reef tender human not wanting me to be stung. I am clownfish.

20210429_172708.jpg 20210429_172715.jpg 20210429_172731.jpg
 
Nature of many gobies- their not the smartest
 
my lawnmower likes to get way too close to my elegance and chills on the glass next to its tentacles, its like they want to be eaten
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new