Confused with white stringy poop

Billythekidd7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two small clown fish have white stringy poop I am new to aquariums I have tried Prazipro and just started second dose and don’t see it getting any better..today I tryed to mix general cure in there food and they don’t wanna eat it they spit it out what else can I try or am I just going to lose them.
Any advice will help thanks!
 
Welcome to R2R!

General Cure can be dosed directly into the water if the fish are not eating:
Dose, wait 5-7 days, do 25% water change. Dose again, wait 5-7 days, do 25% water change. Then observe for 10-14 days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new