Confused

Marinevrablic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
126
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never seen these things before.. ...what are they?

1464001887180-591175850.jpg
 
You mean I will have more snails in my tank? That going to be good or bad?
 
Those won't amount to anything. You won't get new snails. I find them to be a nuisance. Do you have the nerites that are textured like ropes?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new