Confusing zoa/paly phrase....

engineeronh2o

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As this coral market gets more outrageous, I get more confused. Sellers sell frags now that say "1-2 polyps of whatever zoa". Really???

Example: 1-2 polyps of utter chaos $80. Well if it's 2 that may be a good deal, but if 1 not so much. Just ways sellers continue to sock it to the buyer. Lets see more WYSIWYG! Let's take out the guessing game.

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I see that I just skip right past it. Im not a gambler and dont like taking risks with my $ lol

Reef lvr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good point! If your selling have the polyps ready and price accordingly, no mabeys I want to know what I'm getting

OP
OP
E

engineeronh2o

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eventually the polyps have to be fragged. So why not frag them and make sure they are healthy and then sell exactly what you have.

This also tells you what kinda frag you will receive if they sell it as 1-2 polyps. It will be fresh cut, unstable, and probably not fit to ship. And I know that for the prices they are charging per polyp, that's not what I want!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back