Congatulations to UK_Pete for being Excellent!

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @UK_Pete for receiving the EXCELLENCE Award!!!

The R2R team would like to extend a big thanks to UK_Pete for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family. Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us smile

Members please help us in congratulating UK_Pete for this honor.

Community Excellence award winners will be eligible to win contests just for Excellence members in the future. These contests will be held in a private Community Excellence members forum coming soon. Occasionally revhtree will post up a contest thread announcing the rules to win and the prize at stake. Everyone with a Community Excellence badge is eligible to enter.

R2R Community Excellence Award!!!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations UK Pete!

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats. :)

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!!!!

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!

UK_Pete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thanks guys. I noticed my icon changed but didn't really know what it means, I thought it was having attained a certain number of posts or something! I'm pleased to contribute in whatever ways I can to the community which I get such a lot back from too, thats what its all about really isent it. The internet has helped reef aquarium keeping hugely by allowing people like us to exchange ideas, experience, to collaborate in experiments and much more, and I think its that that has helped the hobby progress so far to date. Without the online communities we would all be bound to the advise we get from the LFS and still be struggling to keep fish probably :) Here's to further developments by hobbyists like us allowing us to keep ever more beautiful tanks with less maintenance and more affordability. Cheers all!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Sir Peter of the British Monarchy.

As a well know Sir of 10 Downing Street ever said "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope and Excellence"

Carry on!!

UK_Pete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you sir! He was a great one that one. Shame the more recent ones have not lived up to his example though! Still, can't complain that much, things could be worse :)

Back