Congrats All Delight for making the cover of Reef Hobbyist Magazine!!!

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Congrats Darrell, "All Delight", for making the cover of Reef Hobbyist Magazine. Awesome article man. A good read and awesome pics as always. I had a chance to see his acans in person last October when I was down for RAP and I have never ever seen such crazy acans. If I posted this in the wrong place please move.

AllDelight.jpg

Lacktaters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Darrell, and thanks for letting me stop by with Johnny to check out your tank. Most amazing collection of acans I've ever seen!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! That's awesome!! Congrats!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Johnny for the post! And thank you everyone, including R2R, for making this hobby much more enjoyable. With R2R honestly the hobby would not and could not be the same. Many thanks to the vendors/sponers and fellow hobbyist of R2R, my collection would not be where it is without you, as you have contributed to my collection by making these awesome corals available to me. Also, thank you RHM for the consideration of being part of you magazine. It's a huge honor and it's something I'll never forget. To top it off???? The cover!?!?! I was specheless when I saw it. I consider myself an extreme hobbyist, and as one I never thought something like this would happen. I mean you hobby so hard....at work, at home, even sitting in the drive thru waiting, all you want to do it collect beautiful corals.

Gotta give special thanks to Cherry Corals, I acquired the acan on the cover from them at Reefapalooza 2011 as a 3 polyp frag. Below is the frag I got, you can see how it morphed a little, but nothing dramatic. Not a crazy fast grower, but not a slug either. I have never fragged it so what you see on the cover is what I have aquacultured over the last 20 months.

IMG_6241cropyellowjackets-1.jpg

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats Darrell! Well deserved fosho! I know you got one of the illest 'can collections out there!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 132 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back