congrats junior and surfn

  • Thread starter Thread starter abe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Honestly I know there was no harm meant here but I do agree there should of been a link to here and not copied and pasted from here but with that said he was spreading info maybe not in the most appropriate way but hats off to him and the good info involved made possible by junior and surfin
 
He RETURNS!!!

My intent was never to blame honest Abe, (sorry couldn't resist) for stealing ANYTHING! It was quite obvious by his thread title, and text that was not his intent. I just wanted to point out what I consider to be proper etiquette when sharing photo links.
 
LOL! Good post Junior and I can see that point as well Jody...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new