Congratulation on being Excellent Fin

  • Thread starter Thread starter jsker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
c7a557c9e5b78344a2ea257f5e58d9e134907b346fcb87f44e0e19921b26a207.jpg
 
Thanks again for all the comments & Likes! I am really just hanging out here and commenting if my opinion might be helpful. I have been in the hobby for more than 30 years and I have already made most of the mistakes - numerous times. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new