Congratulations @Ardeus on being excellent!!

Thanks guys! :D

I am having great fun coming up with aquascaping ideas and trying to figure out what may work for me as well as for other people with different opinions and goals, it's been a great exercise.

It's also an aspect of reefing that's been criminally neglected, so there's still so much to researched.
 
Congrats @Ardeus ! ! !

hzaJ4Hn.png
 
Thanks. It's been fun exploring a neglected area of reef keeping.

I just wish experts from freshwater would try their hand in saltwater. I have tried to persuade a few with no luck.

I think most of them are scared of the technical aspects of reef keeping when they look at a sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new