CONGRATULATIONS HELEN ANN for being EXCELLENT!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kschweer

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,211
Reaction score
29,293
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @helen ann for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @helen ann for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family. Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciateeverything you do, thanks for making us smile. :):):)

Members please help us in congratulating @helen ann for this honor!
 
Congrats!!! :)


montgomery-burns-620x413.jpg
 
Thank You Everyone!! I am not sure what to say! This is quiet unexpected and I am not entirely sure it is deserved but I am truly flattered!!!
I have had a blast since joining and find that I spend way to much time here goofing off :p and learning!!! This is by far a wonderful community of people and I am happy to be a part of it ... even if a small part!!! ;)
 
@helen ann it is very deserved! Thank you for all you do here at R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new