Congratulations Jason Mack for Being Excellent

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Jason mack for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @Jason mack for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.
 
So well earned Jason! Thanks for all you do for this community, friend!

Also, we share a first name. So you went from great to exemplary!
 
Congratulation @Jason mack great job, and it is always a pleasure having you involved
 
Wow !!!! Thank you !!!!! I don't know what too say except it's an honor too recieve this award,I love being part of this forum/ family , everything I've learned about reefing I've learnt on here from all the amazing people on here who share the wealth of knowledge and experience that they have and I'm proud too do the same , thank you R2R , for being the best reef forum out there !!happy reefing !!!
 
Congrats!

Thumbs Up Emo.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new