CONGRATULATIONS Jsker for being EXCELLENT

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm not that old! But stay off my lawn anyway!!!! :p
Old man is a english term for respect:D:D:D I use it all the time. I like a good stogie while riding my lawn mower:oops::D:D
 
Old man is a english term for respect:D:D:D I use it all the time. I like a good stogie while riding my lawn mower:oops::D:D
I feel like this could devolve into a Monte Python sketch, however I don't want to hijack your award thread! :p
 
The holy grail was my favorite, The rabbit was the best then the black knight. :D:D:D
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Congratulations and deserving don't cover it. Brilliant! Just brilliant is better [emoji4]

You sir deserve a row of chickens with sirens!

[emoji239][emoji599][emoji239][emoji599][emoji239][emoji599][emoji239][emoji599][emoji239][emoji599][emoji239][emoji599]

Great job my friend!! [emoji6]
 
*Congratulations @jsker !*

1477764101318.jpg
 
Hey buddy congratulations! Thanks for keeping this place warm and active. Always with a positive attitude and a love for the hobby. You deserve it man! (I'd give you some chickens and some sirens but I don't know how and I don't know what they mean...)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new