Congratulations P-Dub for being EXCELLENT!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Whoa! Thank you, thank you so very much! I am truly honored and humbled to be considered as excellent. I'm not sure that I actually deserve to be a part of the group of excellent reefers out there. I can only say thank you. Thank you, R2R for being such an excellent community of giving folks. Thank you for giving your time and knowledge that have made my reef a better place. Thank you for lacking ego and hubris, making myself and all feel welcome. Thank you for caring about my little slice of the ocean and my success. I am a better reefer because of R2R and this community. Thank you and a very happy, successful an prosperous New Years to you all!
 
Congrats @P-Dub ! ! !

Waynes World GIF-source.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new