Congratulations to @Angel_Anthias lover for being Excellent!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations to @Angel_Anthias lover for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @Angel_Anthias lover!!!!

#Excellence

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow i did not expect this. Thank you very much for the award. Its made my day lol. I appreciate this community very much, it is an invaluable resource, and ive made quite some friends. Many have helped me, and im glad to have been able to help in return.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow i did not expect this. Thank you very much for the award. Its made my day lol. I appreciate this community very much, it is an invaluable resource, and ive made quite some friends. Many have helped me, and im glad to have been able to help in return.
@Angel_Anthias lover congratulations on the Excellence Award!!!! You are such an awesome asset to this community!!!! I want to personally thank you for all the numerous posts you have made in my build thread, your unbiased advice, and your encouragement you have given me. Thank you !!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back