Congratulations to GHsaltie for Being Excellent!

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
14,835
Reaction score
15,608
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hear ye! hear ye! We at R2R would like to award @GHsaltie the Excellence Award.

The Excellence Award is for members that go above and beyond in being helpful, being, not just a good member of the R2R community, but being an Excellent member.

So please join me in offering a big ole' congratulations and thanks to @GHsaltie!
 
Very well deserved indeed! :)

I know it warmed my heart watching how you worked tirelessly to save those sick fish that you rescued. Kudos!
 
Congratulations and well deserved...
 
Congrats![emoji106]
 
Thank you guys so much! I'm all embarrassed now haha! I don't think I deserve it but I'll trust y'alls decision. I hope that I can contribute even more to this wonderful community and maybe even help towards a greater future! Gosh, I wish typing could convey emotions better. I love you guys!

Oh and stay tuned for updates on my thread, I'm keeping an eye out for some new prospects ;).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new