Congratulations to NCreefguy for being Excellent!

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @NCreefguy for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @NCreefguy for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative. Special thanks for helping out fellow reefers with their questions about Bryopsis.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).

Last edited:

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow congratulations! This is so well deserved, we appreciate everything you do for this community!

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @NCreefguy for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @NCreefguy for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative. Special thanks for helping out fellow reefers with their questions about eels.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).
Congratulations on your award !!!

NCreefguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much everyone! I love this reefing community and I'm happy to help out when ever I can. I've been a member of several different reefing forums through the years but R2R is by far the best community with the nicest people. :)

Back