Congratulations to NY_Caveman for Being Excellent

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @NY_Caveman for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative. Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

#Excellence
 
Congrats @NY_Caveman keep the excellence coming!!
Standing-ovation-o.gif
 
Congratulations!!
 
Wow. What an unexpected honor. Thank you. I hope I can continue to add value to this great site. Thanks to all of you for making R2R the most informative and welcoming site on the web.
 
Wow. What an unexpected honor. Thank you. I hope I can continue to add value to this great site. Thanks to all of you for making R2R the most informative and welcoming site on the web.
Congrats :-) . Well deserved
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new