Congratulations to @Peace River for Being Hospitable

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome @Peace River to the hospitality club!

We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @Peace River on receiving the “Hospitality Award”!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum and you are splendid at doing so. It's members like you that maintain the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R!
 
f0e74bfbe0edfb206ec70bbfbca9e90b.gif
 
I am thrilled that I can be a small bit of encouragement! Hopefully I have been able to add value to this forum and pass along the kindness and grace that has been shown to me!

Thank you!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new