Congratulations to @Peace River for Being Hospitable

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome. Never see any thing but great posts and help. Well deserved

03E21000-9FF4-4B1F-AE05-8695DF4B4E35.gif
 
Lol i read hospital award

Anyway Congratulations good job [emoji323][emoji324][emoji898][emoji322]

LOL. I think that comes later in the form of the candy striper award. For now I'm thrilled to be recognized as an effective greeter at the front door! :cool:
 
LOL. I think that comes later in the form of the candy striper award. For now I'm thrilled to be recognized as an effective greeter at the front door! :cool:
Congrats!! Well deserved!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new