Congratulations to @Sanjay - Expert Contributor

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is proud to announce @sanjay has earned the Expert Contributor status. His accomplishments are very well known but here is a snippet from his bio.

Sanjay Joshi in real life is a Professor of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering at Penn State University. He has been a reef addict since 1992, and currently keeps several reefs aquariums at home including a 500G SPS dominated reef. He also co-manages the 500G aquarium at Penn State.

Dr. Joshi is actively involved in educating the hobby on various topics such as lighting, aquarium system design and general reef husbandry through his publications in reef magazines and lectures. He has published articles in magazines such as Advanced Aquarist, Reefs Magazine, Coral, Marine Fish and Reef Annual, Aquarium Frontiers, and Aquarium Fish.

In addition he has been an invited speaker at several marine aquarium society meetings in the US and Europe. He received the MASNA award in 2006, for his contributions to the marine aquarium hobby.

Please help us congratulate @sanjay for receiving the Expert Contributor designation.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats, @sanjay!! Thanks so much for everything you do for our hobby. We're honored that you're a part of our community!

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181231_131658.gif

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back