Congratulations to @Sanjay - Expert Contributor

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This hobby wouldn’t be the same without contributions from people like you Dr.Sanjay Joshi. Growing up in India and learning about reefing - you were and still are one of my idols :)

Congratulations and we are honored @sanjay
 
CONGRATULATIONS @sanjay! The man, the myth, the legend. Your contributions to our reef keeping will forever be a profound statement of our personal success as hobbyists. Humbly and sincerely, thank you.
 
Congratulations and thank you for all you've done to advance the hobby. If they could, I'm sure all the corals and fish would congratulate you as well!

I've been a fan ever since I got involved with led fixtures back in 2011. Thanks in part to you, I now have a tank that fluoresces like a neon sign! I love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new