Connector size

  • Thread starter Thread starter Koigula
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Koigula

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
450
Reaction score
310
Location
Charlotte. NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the 3 pin connector size for the Gen3 or 4 lights? I
 
ok be that way... I pourchased last ecotech product.

L1 seized in 18months and radions can not retain a program past a week without a rest.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new