Connie's 180g Reef

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
58
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done

2. https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/members/connie-albums-180g-upgrade.html

3. This site is an accumulation of useful information and knowledge that cannot be found anywhere else. The personal experiences shared here can allow others to avoid the same mistakes. This is the most family-friendly site available and you can feel free to ask any question and get your answer quickly.
 
Connie well done! I like the 3 island approach! :D
 
Thanks Rev, but I just changed it up today...lol I added columns and ledges between the islands. Critters needed more hiding spots and corals needed more room...(actually, I wanted room for more coral)
 
I started this thread last year and really never did anything else with it. I am posting recent pictures of my reef now. The FTS was taken with my new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. If anyone has pointers on how to take better pics with it...please tell me, because I really like that thing...lol

Front tank shot:
PSX_20140307_095415 (1).jpg


more pics to follow...I hope you enjoy them!
 
Here is a chalice I saved from death a few years ago:

Before:
almost dead chalice.jpg


Now, it's the pink and green chalice directly below this post.
 
Nice!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new