Connie's 180g Reef

The tank looks great, Connie! Love that last pic of your incognito Rabbitfish... :bigsmile:
 
Thanks Mike and Terry. I'm trying really hard to get my tank just half as good as yours!
 
1) I really like those Red knobby sea stars. I bet we will never be able to get the same ones in again. 2) your gonna have to come school me in photography Connie.
 
Chris, I've been trying for days to take a picture of that chalice I got from you. It's so vivid, it just turns into a big blur!
 
Ah yes the "orange slurpie chalice" haha. Well have you tried shooting it with a dingel-hopper filter while wearing leg warmers??
 
DSC_0052_zps06fe1433.jpg


DSC_0058_zps1012314d.jpg


DSC_0054_zps047c8139.jpg
 
Nice update, Connie! I am a sucker for acros and chalices... :wink:

-Terry
 
Awesome tank and photos Connie! Well done. I may have missed it if you posted it before but what lighting are you using?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new