Connie's 180g Reef

Nice looking corals, I definitely have to get me one of those Mandarin Goby's you have. Two thumbs up!
 
WOW! Exceptional Reeftank you have created Connie. Beautiful picture presentation as well of your incredible and well chosen livestock.

Cheers, Todd
 
Thank you everyone. And TJ...that is a honor coming from a pro like you!
 
OK...so this guy has got to go! He's beautiful, but he is feasting on my coral. He was fine until a couple of days ago and then WHAM!!! He has been eating my Superman Monti, Seasons Greetings Monti, Rainbow Acan Colony, Meat Coral and Trach Brain! I put him in the sump. I hope I didn't kill him by exposing him to air, but I had to do it. He's going back to the store tomorrow unless someone local wants him for the FOWLR.
_DSC0061_zps4d7c1819.jpg Photo by cbsopp | Photobucket
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new